Thursday, December 15, 2011

At Least MARTA Won't Rob You

I apologize for writing such paltry posts lately. I've caught a terrible virus, and haven't even been able to leave my apartment in days.

My friend visited me briefly yesterday, though, and told me a very interesting story about his ride on Gwinnett County Transit. On the way to Doraville MARTA station, his bus broke down, and when a replacement bus arrived, every passenger had to pay an extra dollar to board.

For all of the luxurious executive contracts and deferred maintenance on MARTA, they look positively angelic in comparison to this suburban bus agency. Also, MARTA operates on Sundays. It begs the question of whether a change in MARTA's management, only for the sake of change, would improve service.

No comments:

Post a Comment