Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally, Onion Rings at the Airport

In what is likely the immediate fallout of a failure of bureaucracy, our airport's immaculate yet nondescript atrium, and any of its other hallways wherein food is sold, will likely become better-defined in the near future. Louis Miller, The airport's Aviation General Manager, has described plans to bring to the airport such unique Atlanta eateries as Yeah! Burger, Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint, and yes, The Varsity. I could only imagine this being an improvement over the current, chain-heavy restaurant lineup.

As distrustful as I am of any story involving concessions at the airport (hello, same captain), I would much prefer to eat somewhere local, while waiting for a flight, than at any restaurant I can find in my destination city. For now, I'll leave the remaining gory details of business at the airport to your inquiry.

No comments:

Post a Comment